Friday, November 24, 2017

Book Review :: The Beginner's Bible - I Can Read!: Daniel and the Lions' Den

The Beginner's Bible - I Can Read!: Daniel and the Lions' Den is a new book in the  I Can Read! / The Beginner's Bible series. The books in the I Can Read! / The Beginner's Bible series are worded with simpler phrasing and shorter sentences than you will find in other Beginner's Bible books like The Beginner's Bible: Timeless Children's Stories.
The Beginner's Bible - I Can Read!: Daniel and the Lions' Den is a story of Daniel and his interactions with God, the king, and the lions. (You can find the full story in the Bible in Daniel chapter 6.) The Beginner's Bible - I Can Read!: Daniel and the Lions' Den is marked as being written at Guided Reading Level F. There are an average of 10-15 words per page written in large, easy-to-read text. There are big, colorful illustrations in the typical style found in other Beginner's Bible books. The main ideas in the story of Daniel come across in simple sentences, great for young ones. 

The Beginner's Bible - I Can Read!: Daniel and the Lions' Den is a great choice for reading with young ones. 
FTC Declaration: The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy through their book review bloggers program. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

No comments: