Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Book Review :: Adored: 365 Devotions for Young Women

Adored: 365 Devotions for Young Women is a new devotional for young women. 
Since this devotional is for young women, I handed it over to my teen daughter to check out. She said the devotionals are interesting and because they are short they keep her wanting to read more, but she also said that the "message seems the same, said in different ways". (The message being: "You are adored.") She said the devotionals seem easy to relate to, but my be aimed at girls a little older than her since it mentions college several times. She said Adored is good, but not necessarily her favorite devotional. She rates it 4 out of 5 stars. 
FTC Declaration: The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy through their book review bloggers program. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

No comments: