Friday, July 21, 2017

Adventures in Bible Art & Journaling :: Water as Abundant as the Seas

As I am just returning from a cruise, the idea of the abundance of the water in the seas is fresh in my mind:
(Journaling is in Psalm 78)

I love to think of the miracle of water pouring out of a rock in the wilderness. Where we live, the rocks often drip water (during the winter, the icicles are amazing!) - and it amazes me every time! 

God is powerful.
Find all my posts pertaining to Bible art or journaling here.

Supplies:
Bible: Zondervan (NIV Holy Bible, Journal Edition);
Stamps: Ink Blot Shop, LLC (This & That, Quirky Alphabet, Chunky Alphabet (Outline)
);
Ink: Ranger (Archival - Jet Black);
Paint Pen: Sharpie (Extra Fine - White;
Paint: Plaid;
Page Prep: Ranger (Clear Gesso);

No comments: