Monday, December 12, 2016

Book Review :: A Royal Christmas to Remember by Jeanne Young & Jacqueline Johnson, illustrated by Omar Aranda

 A Royal Christmas to Remember is a new book from The Princess Parables line of books. This is a hard cover book that has a dust jacket featuring glittered accents.

 A Royal Christmas to Remember follows the 5 princesses (Joy, Hope, Grace, Faith, and Charity) as they get ready to celebrate Christmas.The princesses are preparing for their "best Christmas yet" (focused on their possessions) when robbers plunder the village and are finally caught in the castle. Because so many in the village have been robbed, the princesses decide to bring Christmas cheer to the village by decorating the houses and passing out gifts. 
In the end, the five princesses have changed their focus and true Christmas spirit is in the air.

I wasn't sure what I was going to think about  A Royal Christmas to Remember (I've read another book in this series in the past that I didn't care for), but I was pleasantly surprised with the focus coming together in the end.
FTC Declaration: The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

No comments: