Saturday, July 23, 2016

Book Review :: Inspire Bible - LARGE Print Edition, NLT

If you've been wanting to try Bible art & journaling but need the Bible font to be a bit easier on the eyes - you are in luck! The Inspire Bible Large Print Edition is now available!
(If you haven't read my review for the original edition of the Inspire Bible, please take a minute to check it out.)
The Inspire Bible Large Print Edition is not only larger print, but also measures larger overall (thickness, height, and width) than the original. The hardcover on the Inspire Bible Large Print Edition is more blue than the teal cover of the standard print hardcover, and the decorative edges of the pages are more blue than teal as well.

To really get a feel for this Bible (and the other versions of the Inspire Bible), please check out my comparison video:

(And if you haven't seen my original flip-through video for the standard print Inspire Bible, please be sure to check it out.)

When I say I like the Inspire Bible, it's true. Not only am I enjoying mine, but my daughter also bought one after seeing mine and we've given some as gifts to friends and family, too. I absolutely recommend the Inspire Bible (standard print or large print).
FTC Declaration: The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.