Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Book Review :: God is Watching Over You by PJ Lyons, illustrated by Tim Warnes

God is Watching Over You is a children's board book, written in rhyme. (Another cute board book by the same author/illustrator team is Thank You, Lord, For Everything.)
God is Watching Over You is a great little book that is centered on the idea that God is always watching over you - I think it is really a great topic to share with your little ones.

The illustrations in God is Watching Over You are really cute. They feature the little lamb on the cover and follow him as the night ends and he gets ready for bed.

God is Watching Over You is a cute book and a wonderful choice for your family's bookshelf.
FTC Declaration: The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

No comments: