Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Book Review :: The Berenstain Bears Easter Sunday by Mike Berenstain

The Berenstain Bears books are instant classics, as far as I am concerned. These are books that I grew up reading and the new books in the collection (even though they are written by Mike Berenstain rather than Stan and Jan Berenstain), keep in line with the Berenstain legacy. The Berenstain Bears books are books that exemplify moral character, and I appreciate that. 

In The Berenstain Bears Easter Sunday we follow the Bear family as they get ready and head off to church on Easter Sunday. At church they sing Easter songs and hear a lesson from Preacher Brown on the Easter story. About half of the book is on the topic of eggs, bunnies, and chocolate - and what they have to do with Easter. In my opinion, the topic was addressed and handled in a way that is respectful of differing opinions. 

The Berenstain Bears Easter Sunday is another great addition to The Berenstain Bears books...and a great addition to any family bookshelf.
FTC Declaration: The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

No comments: