Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Book Review :: The Time Chamber (Coloring Book) by Daria Song

The Time Chamber is not your average coloring book. The Time Chamber features a story about a fairy who lives in a clock and decides to explore the outside world. (The majority of the pages do not have story on them, but several do.) Every page (front and back) contains detailed illustrations, often featuring a variety of household items that the fairy discovers. 
The pages of The Time Chamber are nice and thick and the book has a sturdy cover with a dust jacket. (The dust jacket has foiled accents and lots more to color - on both the inside and outside.)

For me personally, the story portion of The Time Chamber coloring book does not add much (and I'd probably prefer it without it, actually), but the detail of the images makes this something that will be fun to color for hours on end.

FTC Declaration: The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy through the Blogging for Books program. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

No comments: