Monday, March 2, 2015

I'm Here For You {MFT Sketch Challenge 217}


Well...there has been a lot of buzz lately about the challenges over at MFT (My Favorite Things), and the most recent sketch challenge immediately gave me an idea for a card when I saw it. 

Here's the sketch:

Here's my card:
I love the MFT Abstract Art stamp set and thought it worked perfectly for the challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies: 
Cardstock: Discount Cardstock (Midnight Black 130#, Brilliant White 80#);
Stamps: My Favorite Things (Abstract Art, Get Well Wishes);
Ink: My Favorite Things (Dye - Black Licorice); Memento (Dye  - Lilac Posies, Pear Tart, Tangela, Bahama Blue, Dandelion);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer); Scor-Pal (Scoring Board);

5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love your CAS one layer approach to the sketch!

Unknown said...

Awesome CAS card. Love the swipes of color! Looks fantastic!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

One of my favorite MFT sets and I love how you used it for this sketch.

Susan R. Opel said...

Oooooh! Love hearing that there is buzz! :D And a VERY cool card, Tifany!

Jill said...

Gosh, completely love the simplicity of this card Tifany! Fun! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)