Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Adventures in Bible art & journaling :: Week 7

Here are the pages from week 7 of my Bible art & journaling adventure:

I have been thinking about Easter lately, and this was a quote (adapted from the Exultet) that my husband and I printed up and gave out at Easter last year:
This one was inspired by a Psalm that was referenced in a lesson at church:
Obviously, this was a pretty sparse week as far as Bible journaling goes...but that's how life is sometimes. 
Now, to get back to it...

Thanks for dropping by today!
Find all my posts pertaining to Bible art or journaling here.

Supplies: Bible: Zondervan (NASB Note-taker's Bible);
Colored Pencils: Prang (various colors);
Pens: ZIG (Millennium); Sakura (Pigma Micron); Sharpie (Pen.);

1 comment:

Create With Joy said...

Tiffany, I am so delighted to meet you! I stopped by from the Unity Blog Hop but your Bible Art and book reviews also caught my eye (we have a lot in common!)

I wanted to invite you to join us at Create With Joy and join our creative community! I host Inspire Me Monday, Wordless Wednesday, Friendship Friday and The Book Nook at Create With Joy - places where your paper crafts, Bible art/journaling, and book reviews would be embraced.

I'm now following you and look forward to getting to know you better!

Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com