Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Adventures in Bible art & journaling :: Week 5

Here are the pages from week 5 of my Bible art & journaling adventure:

The first two pages were inspired by what we read at our family Bible reading time:

I can't remember what exactly lead me to Psalm 15, but the Psalms always seem to be a great place to go:
This one was inspired by a lesson my brother-in-law gave on the beatitudes - they seem so simple, yet the wording can be confusing...but the point of it all is: God cares for you.
For this one I wanted to show (literally) the 99 sheep and the 1 lost sheep.
(That's a lot of little sheep to draw!)
Thanks for stopping by!
Find all my posts pertaining to Bible art or journaling here.

Supplies: Bible: Zondervan (NASB Note-taker's Bible);
Colored Pencils: Prang (various colors);

Pens: Sakura (Pigma Micron);

No comments: