Friday, February 28, 2014

All My Love

Today's card was created with the Jars of Love x 3 kit from Unity Stamp Company.
(What is it with mason jars? I just can't help myself!)

The jar image was stamped on vellum and then I created a mask for the jar area and stamped a variety of hearts.
It's a simple card, but I like it.
Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Discount Cardstock (Brilliant White 130#); 

Other Paper: The Paper Company (Vellum);
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company (Jars of Love x 3);
Ink: Ranger (Archival - Jet Black);
Ink (Chalk): Tsukineko (Turquoise Gem, Pink Grapefruit, Persimmon);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); Scor-Pal (Scoring Board);

21 comments:

Kris said...

Simple...YES! Love it.

Crystal said...

The vellum I perfect for this lovely CAS card!

Mandi said...

Lovely CAS card :)

Anonymous said...

I love CAS cards! Hugs~Patti

Ruby said...

Great CAS card.

NoraAnne said...

Love this!!!! So clean and bright, with lots of fun colors! :)

Dawn Louise said...

Clean simple and effective lovely card and colours

Angeline Choo said...

This is so cute!! Love the idea of the hearts flowing out of the jar.

Gaylynn said...

I like it too, Tifany. So sweet with the hearts pouring out of the jar this way. :)

Julie Odil said...

A jar full of hearts -- you can't beat that! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Great CAS card & colors!

Anonymous said...

Great CAS card & colors!

StampinCathy said...

Love how use this fun mason jar stamp.

Cynthia said...

Fun CAS design and great colors!

Angie said...

Very cute card! I think the simplicity is perfect!

Waving My Wand said...

Keep the mason jars a'comin! It's adorable.

Sue D said...

Very cute--I love mason jars too!

Scrapper Myra said...

Beauty in CAS!!!!

Rachel said...

perfect colors! this card is just happy :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Donna K said...

those jars get me every time! super sweet! this is adorable.

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

I have thing for mason jars, too! Great card, Tifany!