Friday, December 20, 2013

Blog Hop {My Craft Channel SuperFans}

The Introduction:
If you are hopping along with us today: You should have come here from My Craft Channel's blog. If you did, you are in the right place! Welcome!
If you aren't already a follower, I'd love to have you follow my blog!

If you are one of my regular readers: Thanks for coming back! I love having you! Please join along in the hop - you can start at My Craft Channel's blog.

The Hop Order:

Tifany's Project:
It's hard to believe that it's already been a year for us in the very first group of SuperFans! It's been a great year and we've seen so many great deals from My Craft Channel! There have been quite a few opportunities this year to grab some sets of washi tape - so I've decided to share this washi tape picture frame that I created:
I started by gathering three simple wood frames and I glued them together, collage style. Then, it was time to add some washi. I just started layering and wrapping the frame in various colors and styles of tapes...and that was it.
It was really quite easy (gluing the frames together was the hardest part) - and I love the finished effect!

Midge's Project:
Welcome to the final blog hop of the year with the My Craft Channel SuperFans! I’m Midge Hammon and I’d like to share a Christmas project with you.
Every weekday I’m excited to see what new product that MCC is featuring. One day they featured a Teresa Collins Christmas bundle. It included a red binder, beautiful Christmas papers, and fun embellishments. It’s been sitting on my shelf just waiting for me and the weekend before Thanksgiving was my ‘get ready for Christmas’ weekend with the girls. I worked on Christmas cards and this binder. I’m really pleased with how it turned out. Not all the pages are included in the pictures, but enough to give you a feel for it. Now I just have to be patient and wait for Christmas…and for the pictures to be developed! I hope it inspires you to scrapbook your memories, too. Merry Christmas!
Thanks for stopping by today!

The Next Stop:
Abigail Stoops' blog

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Tiffany, what a great idea!

Unknown said...

Midge, you are so creative!

Deborah said...

Love the frames vey clever and the scrap book is lovely

Marianne B in AZ said...

Tifany, I can remember seeing you buy some of the Washi tape (or at least sharing the link) on FB. Like anything you do, you found a great use for it.

Midge, your book is going to be great once you have created your 2013 Christmas memories and fill it up! It must be a wonderful feeling to be ahead of the game (for a few minutes or so!).

Wishing you both a Merry Christmas! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity!

Marianne B in AZ said...

Tifany, I can remember seeing you buy some of the Washi tape (or at least sharing the link) on FB. Like anything you do, you found a great use for it.

Midge, your book is going to be great once you have created your 2013 Christmas memories and fill it up! It must be a wonderful feeling to be ahead of the game (for a few minutes or so!).

Wishing you both a Merry Christmas! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity!