Friday, April 12, 2013

Natural Twine {The Twinery}

Today over on The Twinery's blog we are showcasing the new solid Natural twine.
This twine has SO many possibilities! It is gorgeous plain, but it is also fun to break out those mists and create your own fabulous colored twine.

I wanted to create a project inspired by the beautiful 'au naturel' color of the twine. I've been doing a lot of reading lately, so I thought it would be a great time to create a bookmark:
I love the monochromatic look and think it turned out beautifully!

But, of course, I couldn't just stop there...I had to do a little misting:
My daughter (who is all about color and loves to read) loves this version. 

Any way you use it, the new solid Natural twine adds a fabulous touch to your project!

Supplies:
Twine: The Twinery (Natural); 

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Rustic Cream); 
Flower: Prima Marketing (Parisa Aspen White Flower);
Mist: Studio Calico (Mint Julep, Bluegrass);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors);

3 comments:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Adore these bookmarks, but they're almost too cute to stick in a book and not let anyone see them! I just have to try misting my twine and see if it turns out as wonderfully as yours.

Miriam Prantner said...

These are gorgeous! What a difference that misting makes, but I'm with you. I love the soft serenity of the natural one.

Kelly Massman said...

what a great idea-very pretty!