Monday, October 10, 2011

WINNER!

***Looking for my Authentique Paper & Unity Stamp Company blog hop post? Look HERE***

***Looking for my Operation Julie's Smile post? Look HERE***



Thanks to all who left comments for my week as the Growing In Unity gal...and a very special thanks to each of you who are followers of this blog.



I don't know what the odds are of a person being drawn twice in a row...but SHartl has done just that! You've won...again!
{You can thank random.org!}

SHartl, please send me an e-mail with your US mailing address so I can get your prize package out to you.
{You can find my e-mail address in my blog header or on my Blogger profile.}

{Winner will have 48 hours to contact me with their information. If they have not contacted me by that time, a new winner will be chosen.}

No comments: