Monday, July 25, 2011

KaiserCraft Mini Cards {A Walk Down Memory Lane}

{As seen today on the A Walk Down Memory Lane blog}

Photobucket

When I think of KaiserCraft, I generally think of their pearls, rhinestones, and alterable items.

I actually wasn't aware until recently that they also have a line of acrylic stamps!
{And with the additional discount as one of the Featured Manufacturers at A Walk Down Memory Lane this month, you can't beat the price!}

Photobucket

I love the subtle look that a background stamp can add to a card or scrapbook page, so I took this Script stamp:


And used it to add a little extra flair to my mini cards:

{I repeated the stamp in two colors of ink to give the image more depth and coverage.}

Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft Outlet (kraft);
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found - Union Square "Perfect" Damask Print Paper);
Stamps: KaiserCraft (Acrylic Stamp - Script);
Ink: VersaMark (Watermark Ink); Memento (Tuxedo Black);
Embellishments: KaiserCraft (Basic Pearls - Black);
Tools: Ranger (Tiny Attacher & Tiny Staples); EK Success (Martha Stewart scoring board); Fiskars (paper trimmer);

2 comments:

Glenda J said...

Absolutely lovely... great work.

Unknown said...

These cards are gorgeous! Just became a follower and am browsing through your posts...love these cards!