Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sketch Challenge {Market Street Stamps}

Are you playing along with the fun challenges on the Market Street Stamps blog?
New challenges are posted every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month...and there are some fabulous prizes up for grabs!!!

Today's challenge is a sketch challenge with a twist. Be sure to stop by the Market Street Stamps blog to get all the details!



Supplies:
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Loopy Loo Polkas, "Celebrate" from Simple Joys);
Ink (Chalk): Tsukineko (Mango Madness, Key Lime, Sea Breeze);
Marker: Copic (Y00);
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific (White);
Other: Hug Snug (Seam Binding - Chalk White);

2 comments:

Michelle P said...

I just have to comment. I really love this card! I love how clean and simple it is! Seriously, the stamping on ribbon looks amazing! And I'm pretty sure I need to buy Simple Joys.

Kelly Massman said...

Really pretty-simple but striking!