Monday, January 31, 2011

Enjoy Today

With today's card I have stepped out of my box and really mixed it up by using lots of color and multiple patterns in my card. My color combo was taken from the Moxie Fab World Bright & Bold challenge.


The stamps I used are from the Enjoy Today set and I also used the Bit of Burlap background stamp - all from Market Street Stamps, of course!

I paper pieced the cup using dimensional adhesive between the layers and I added the white foam using a Snow Writer to add a little texture.


I hope you have an enjoyable day!


Supplies:
Stamps: Bit of Burlap {Market Street Stamps}; Enjoy Today {Market Street Stamps};
Ink: Black Tuxedo {Memento};
Cardstock: White {Georgia Pacific};
Papers: "Flutter" from the "A Walk in the Park" collection {Echo Park}; "Bold Stripes" from the "Life is Good" collection {Echo Park};
Embellishments: Pink Sorbet twine {The Twinery};
Other: Snow Writer
Tools: Paper trimmer {Fiskars}; Scissors {Fiskars}; Scalloped Sentiment border punch {Fiskars}; 1/8" Circle Hand Punch {Fiskars};

2 comments:

Susan said...

This is adorable, I'd sit down and have a cuppa with you any day! love the texture.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tifany! Thanks for entering the Bright & Bold Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)