Monday, November 30, 2009

READ All About It


It's not too late to get some great Pink Paislee goodies 15% off at A Walk Down Memory Lane, but November is quickly coming to an end...so you'd better hurry up!


I created this layout about my daughter learning to read using the Pink Paislee Pop Fashion Parachute Pants 12 x 12 paper as the base and matted my focal picture on DCVW cardstock. I added some Maya Road pins, a sprinkling of brads, a few {digital} library cards created by Shimelle {I changed the color of the original cards and added the text with GIMP}, and voila!

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Hi Tifany!!!! She's gorgeous! I love the pic where she's got that mischievious little grin on her face. LOL! GREAT layout! It's been way too long since I've been by to see you! Hope you had a lovely thanksgiving! big hugs!