Tuesday, May 12, 2009

ORANGE you looking for a good challenge???

I have been so inspired by some wonderful challenges lately. It seems like sometimes you just need a good jumpstart to get going. I thought I would throw a challenge out there for you (& me, too!)

The challenge (should you choose to accept it) is to make a layout, card, or some craft focused on ORANGE. You can use the color, the fruit (which is also the color orange)...just go orange crazy! Please post a link to your creation in the comments to this post :o)

I just ordered a photo from Shutterfly that I plan to use for a very ORANGE layout, so when it arrives I hope I'll have some time get crafty! Of course I'll post my completed layout as soon as I can.

I can't take all the credit for this challenge. A very inspiring group that I am proud to be a part of is the Fiskateers! And of course, if you know Fiskars, you know their color of choice is ORANGE.

What?
You're not a Fiskateer?
YOU SHOULD BE!
There's an awesome message board and lots of awesome people. Oh, and some awesome giveaways sure don't hurt any, do they???
Contact Kelly Jo at kellyjo@fiskateers.com to find out how to join and please tell her Tifany (#5942) sent you!



And what do you get for completing this fun challenge? An awesome new piece of crafty goodness...your very own layout (or other craft).
What a fantastic (or should I say Fisk-tastic?) deal, eh?

Need a little more inspiration? Here's some images (thanks, Google!) to help start the orange "juices" flowing...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love all the orange! I'm a fiskateer too!

Unknown said...

here is mine

http://missouridiva.blogspot.com/

Groovy Deborah said...

GREAT pics and wonderful for inspiration!!!
Deb♥