Thursday, January 15, 2009

Such BAD TIMING!

So I finally got my camera and scrapbook out to take pictures of some layouts I have finished in the past few months (since the last NorCal Swarm), and my camera seems to have croaked. Only 16 days from the day I am due to give birth...and my camera dies!!! BAD TIMING.

Here's a lovely photo of one of my layouts:


This camera has been on my Amazon wishlist since October...but Caleb said we didn't need to order a new camera when we had one that worked perfectly fine (even if it was 5 years old). Well, apparently we don't have one that works fine anymore, eh?

EDIT: I have the best brother-in-law and sister-in-law ever (okay, well I have two really cool sets, but this is regarding one set in particular) and a new camera arrived today!

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh wow!!! Congrats on the new camera coming! So actually, your timing couldn't have been any more PERFECT! :) new camera right before the baby! hugs!

Norine said...

Congrats on your new camera see everything is changing for the better oh 16 days how exciting
Hugs to you
Norine